Monday, January 4, 2010

Team Fastlane


This season, I have decided that I wanted to take my training to the next level, so I joined a triathlon team called Team Fastlane. It is a triathlon team/club with professional coaching. It is designed to assist triathletes in taking their training to new heights. They provide 4 group workouts a week(year round) a long with individualized coaching as well as clinics and camps. It looks like it will help me with my goals that I have set and then some.

This season, I was originally planning on doing 3 triathlons, two olympic distance and one half Ironman, but after I got off the phone with my new coach, he had talked me into doing 6 tri's. He originally wanted me to do 2 a month from May to October, but I thought that was intense. So, I talked him into letting me do one a month. I still think that is crazy, but not as nuts as two a month. We will see how it goes. I have been training all winter though, so I don't think it is an unrealistic goal. It will just push me a lot.

So anyway, that is Team Fastlane. I will blog more about my experiences with them once I start training next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment